|Main Page Other languages: English • German • FrenchArcEmu Website ArcEmu Forum Bug Tracker|
ArcEmu is able to use the build-in experimental pathfinding system. However because there is no active developing on the part of the software it is deactivated in the source code by default.
Pathfinding needs movement maps (mmaps) and will provide some outstanding features like:
- Proper blink for mages
- NPC are not walking anymore trough walls
How to activate
To active pathfinding you need to recompile your source:
- Look in your source for the header file StdAfx.h in \src\arcemu-world and open it with a editor.
- Uncomment line 24, must look now like this:
#define TEST_PATHFINDING 1
- Recompile as usual
- In your world.conf switch collision on if you havnt' done it already.
- Make an additional folder in your ArcEmu root folder, name it mmaps
- Download the mmaps extractor
- Extract the mmaps (Needs about 12 hours !)