Generating the Arcemu build files using the CMake GUI
Revision as of 17:26, 20 October 2011 by Magnifikator
|Main Page Other languages: English • German • FrenchArcEmu Website ArcEmu Forum Bug Tracker|
- Find and start the CMake GUI
- On startup you will see an image like this:
- Type in the path to the "cmake" sub-directory of your Arcemu checkout to the "Where is the sourecode" field, or click "Browse source" button and find it using the file browser dialog.
- Type in the path to the directory where you will build in to the "Where to build the binaries" field, or click the "Browse Build" button and find or create it using the file browser dialog.
- Click the "Configure" button, and you will see
- Choose the compiler you want to build Arcemu with.
- Click "Finish"
- Select the features you want to build.
- Find the "CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX" option, and edit it. Fill in the path to the directory where you want to install Arcemu.
- Now click the "Configure" button
- click the "Generate" button.
- You may now proceed to compile/build Arcemu!