Revision as of 10:05, 28 October 2011 by Magnifikator
|Main Page Other languages: English • German • FrenchArcEmu Website ArcEmu Forum Bug Tracker|
- Go to the folder where you installed Arcemu ( C:\Arcemu for example )
- Go to the tools sub-folder ( C:\Arcemu\tools for example )
- Copy the files you can find there to your World of Warcraft root folder/directory ( the same place where wow.exe is, E:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft for example )
- Run ad to extract the DBCs and maps. When the tool finishes you will see it created two new folders, dbc and maps.
- Copy the maps and dbc folder to your Arcemu folder.
Now the ArcEmu folder should look like that:
<dir> dbc <dir> maps <dir> modules <dir> tools libeay32.dll libmysql.dll logon.exe world.exe
On the next page we will have a look how to setup the SQL Database